America's blind girl reached Pakistan to marry

Bahawalpur (Daily Pakistan Online) Facebook, where many Pakistani boys insulted American slums, national cricketers also started trapped in the skirts of American Hussein. National Blanketer Mujibur Rahman married a US girl who was friends on Facebook.



 Britney Mingamery, the American girl of the Bahawalpuron unit staff Colony Mujeeb-ur-Rehman, became a Facebook fan and her friendly friendship turned into love. In the love of Mujibur Rahman, Britney accepted Islam only two years ago in 2016, but she came to Pakistan on Wednesday. On Thursday, Bahawalpuron unit Staff Colony had a simple but promising ceremony in which he started a new life journey.

Britney said that Family acceptance of another culture is such a very little and especially a person suffering from poverty is very difficult to accept in family but when I met Mujibib and his family, everything was quite different. I am very pleased to come to Pakistan, Majeed's family is also very good. "I was very pleased with this marriage and I did not have a lot of happiness, my dream was fulfilled and I was in Britney. I'm very happy with

 The American bride Britney Mingamery and Pakistani glamorr Rehman are both special parsons, Britney's full, while Mujib partially disappears. Mujeeb-ur-Rahman is a part of the National Under-19 Blind Cricket Team.