Kidney donation for Sikh girl's to Muslim friend




In the Kashmir, Sikh girl became a home and hospital barrier to donate her gratitude to her Muslim friend, the girl decided to take the case to the court.

According to the Indian newspaper, Manjit Singh Kohli, 23, of social worker, Dampurpur district of Kashmir, has decided to donate a grid to his 22-year-old Samran Akhtar, a resident of Rajohar district.


 Kohli says we both have friends for last four years and Samin Akhtar is doing social work in Jammu with many years, I have a passionate relationship with him and I have a firm belief on humanity, who has given me a donation Have come

Kohli further says that Srinagar never told her anything about her illness, knowing that I came through a joint friend, she is a hard time partner with being a friend, when she needs me. Decided to donate a grid.

Sohail Akhtar is also a friend of his friend on this unfaithful process, saying that Kohli is the owner of an amazing personality, I can only thank him for his love and kindness.

Summon further said that Kohli had expressed his desire to give me my kid by contacting me, for the first time I did not believe in my ears but when he took me with him to the competent committee My heart filled with emotions, and it was a real life change process for me.

However, he says doctors of the Institute of Medical Sciences (SKIMS), due to the permission of the donation committee, are delayed by putting "unnecessary barriers", not knowing why we are being walled.

Kohli says his family has sent the notice to the hospital and will never agree to it, but I can take my own decision, legally able to donate, I do not need family consent.

Kohli further says that he will refer the court to the week that the hospital should be ordered to take a delay in the process of delay, because there are previous verdict in this kind of cases, hopefully the decision came in our favor.